RE: Issue with ssl

From: Rathi, Dinesh <drathi_at_informatica.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 17:11:49 +0530

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, Rathi, Dinesh wrote:

> I am trying to make Post requests over https (using
libcurl) but
> getting error "Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to
> <servername>:443". I created a simple test application with libcurl
and am
> able to make the post request and see response, however in my
integrated
> application this unknown error comes.

When working against the same server?
[Dinesh] Yes.

> Any clue, what could be wrong. I switched on the verbose logging of
curl and
> could see that my simple test application proceeds after connecting,
> verifies the cert etc. However my integrated application fails.

Are you using the exact same libcurl options?
[Dinesh] I did that, however one difference could be multiple threads vs
single thread. I am now making my test application multi-threaded.

--
  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support:
http://haxx.se/curl.html