Re: Integration in a DLL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:51:29 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, JCDUS wrote:

> I made a DLL that sends HTTP POST requests using LibCurl, but it seems like
> there's a problem as when I try to call the exported functions from within
> my .Exe, I get some EAccessViolations exceptions.

To me, this sounds like you've mixed some kind of memory areas or libc things
or so that you need to take care of with those Windows compilers.

> I also integrated my functions in a "self-made" libcurl, and I can use this
> DLL with success.

Exactly how does this differ from the first approach?

> Have you got any idea why I can't use the DLL that loads the libcurl DLL ?

Can you possibly show us a tiny example that fails and include details on how
you build the DLLs? I don't much about Windows building, but I figure someone
else might be able to spot something if you provide details.