Re: Re: FTP CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE with CURLOPT_NOBODY bug ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:00:27 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Philippe Vaucher wrote:

> Should I try the CVS version ?

You could indeed do that, but I expect this particular problem to appear there
as well.

> This evening I'll try with different FTP servers, but I'm almost sure it's
> not because of it.

I actually suspect the problem is related to that.

> Did you manage to reproduce the bug or should I suspect a machine
> configuration problem from my part ?

I haven't yet, but I didn't try your program. I have a few other problems and
work in my pipe that I need to sort out first.

> Btw, "make test" failed some of the tests but it was mostly because of ipv6
> not supported or silly stuffs like that, are you interested if I run make
> test again and send you the results ?

Only if you think the problems it detects are serious. I have a fairly good
gripe of the tests as the autobuilds keep running in a never-ending fashion,
and I check them out on a regular basis.

Related to this, stunnel in my debian unstable is nowadays refusing to start
since it whines on the certificate so I can't currently run the SSL tests on
my own machine (and other debian unstable hosts)!