Re: Re: Re: FTP CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE with CURLOPT_NOBODY bug ?

From: Philippe Vaucher <pvaucher_at_infomaniak.ch>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:12:14 +0100

>You could indeed do that, but I expect this particular problem to appear there
>as well.

Ok.

>> This evening I'll try with different FTP servers, but I'm almost sure it's
>> not because of it.
>
>I actually suspect the problem is related to that.

But, even if the FTP server looses the connection in between, it should still not do an error 47 (maximum redirection reached) or 21 (tries to delete the file twice ending in a file not found), am I right ?

The thing is that the FTP servers I'll connect to with the application are anything but known. They can be very bad servers or very good ones :)

>I haven't yet, but I didn't try your program. I have a few other problems and
>work in my pipe that I need to sort out first.

Sure, no worries.

>Only if you think the problems it detects are serious. I have a fairly good
>gripe of the tests as the autobuilds keep running in a never-ending fashion,
>and I check them out on a regular basis.

Will run it again and read it more carefully tonight, then I'll run some tests to see if I can find out what bugs.

Philippe