Re: Example Http Get File in C

From: herzausgold <herzausgold_at_online.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 03:32:53 +0100

> Sorry, but it is too crude. It adds useless functions, it checks for data
> where it shouldn't and I don't even understand the point of it!

Dont wont to add useless functions.
I write this for a open source game - and want to put this back to the community.
As full example. If this is not necessary - say it.
cause' I don't found an example how to download a file via http (with follow location, referer).
May be other people have the same problem.

Now i read the docs, like you suggested ;-)
And write a seperate header function.

> I assume that you're talking about parsing the Content-Disposition header? If
> so, then yes you can do that in a vastly superior way than how this example
> does it.

Any docs or examples out how to parse the header data easier.
Which headers are possible.
Is there any structure like xml.

Thanks for your hints.

Dont really know how to send reply with group message (with outlook express) Yes I read the docs!

  • application/octet-stream attachment: main.c