Compiling on MingW32 without a DLL

From: Matthew \ <tragic.descent_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:51:14 -0500

I've finally got a cross compiler working. No, I was never able to
compile the compiler myself, I had to convert the debian packages--an
ugly hack, but after 2 weeks of trying, I'm satisfied.

Now that I've got a windows compiler working, I've succesfully compiled
my code for windows and it seems that the libcurl dll file is always
required. After taking some cursory glances at documentation and
google, I cannot tell if there is anyway to compile so that the external
DLL is not necessary.

Is it possible to compile for windows so that the external DLL isn't
necessary (Aside from including it as a resource or having the program
extract the DLL) ?

~Zashi