Socks4 proxy support

From: <Peter_Su_at_trend.com.tw>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:20:14 +0800

Dears,

The request came from my current project development, but after source code tracing,
we found libcurl was lack of socks4 handling.

So that I tried to implemented socks4 proxy feature in libcurl and just add a new function named
"handleSock4Proxy" into Url.c, it worked fine.

May I contribute my modification? I would glad to do that :)

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.