Re: Not getting a 304 response condition for CURLOPT_TIMECONDITION?

From: Tony Metters <tony_metters_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:04:31 +0000

Wooops! , I see. I have misunderstood the documentation YET AGAIN! Maybe I
should read the FTP document but I can't resist diving into this code, its
just so damn useful!!!

PS

I notice that the FTP server displays the message 'document not new enough'
but it seems that it is NOT 'proper' header transaction data ( I tried to
grab this into memory and make my decision based on this string but it did
not appear)

Is it true to say that actual header info is what the server marks with a

many thanks
tony