Re: test suite errors of 7.15.2 on debian

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:14:06 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

>> Yes, I always run configure --disable-shared when I debug curl using the
>> test suite since I find it annoying to not have all the symbols already
>> when gdb is started on curl.
>
> does this mean you did not accept my patch?? :)

Sorry, I didn't get back to you on this.

I actually meant that I took the spirit of your patch and made the test suite
detect what kind of gdb-invoke to make and then do the necessary invoke
depending on if the executable is libtool-made or not!

Thanks for the patch, as it was a good patch and it made me finally take this
step and it made the -g switch a lot better!