question on curl_multi_perform

From: young young <yangx_young_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 04:38:43 +0000

hi, I am now replacing curl easy-interface with curl multi-interface in my
program. I firstly ran the sample program named "multi-double.c", and found
that the code below consumes a lot of time.
  /* we start some action by calling perform right away */
  while(CURLM_CALL_MULTI_PERFORM ==
        curl_multi_perform(multi_handle, &still_running));

I have no idea what operation in this function is so time-consuming, even
in the situation that only one easy-hande is added in the multi-handle.
Could somebody help me?Thanks a lot.

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/