Re: Patch to add a callback for setting socket options

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:57:40 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Andy Berkheimer wrote:

> Most of the verbosity in the patch comes from moving the definition of
> curl_socket_t into curl.h, so that it can be referenced by the typedef for
> curl_sockopt_callback.
>
> Please let me know what you think of this patch.

I like it, thanks! I too have seen several people mention their wishes to see
a callback like this.

I'm in the process of making a 7.15.3 release due for release next week, so
I'll wait until I've put that one together before I commit this patch since I
fear we might get one or two little build issues to smoothen out and I don't
want 7.15.3 to suffer from that.

For everyone: you may see my mails get a slightly increased response time
these days, as I have a very high work load currently. But I will respond to
all serious mails and of course to all bug reports and patches, just have
patience.