encryption options

From: Robbie <sheriff_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:40:34 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,
I found one previous mail talking about encryption and ssl was suggested since libcurl do not have any builtin encryption mechanism. Is this still the case?
I'm looking to use some king of private key type of method to encrypt/decrypt messages between two networked device. Does anyone have a suggestion on libcurl implementation. Although I'm not familiar with ssl, unless things have changed package size if my first negative.
Does libcurl provides any type of key exchange mechanism usable?
Any other thoughts?

Much thanks.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com