Re: ebcdic and tpf patches

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 22:21:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, David McCreedy wrote:

> Attached is a new patch for the EBCDIC and TPF changes to Curl. It addresses
> Dan Fandrich's latest feedback detailed below

Great. I'm about to commit this with only some minor edits, like we need to
keep curl_escape and curl_unescape functions for ABI reasons.

I get 100% success for the test cases on my Linux box at home so things seem
to work fine still! ;-)

I'll just write up some docs for the curl_easy_(un)escape functions first.

Do you think you can write up some docs for the new curl_easy_setopt() options
that would explain how an ordinary user would use them? Perhaps even with some
example snippet for the examples dir!