Request For Propaganda!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:01:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

It is yet again time for another request for info.

Do you have another company product for the "companies using libcurl" page?
         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/companies.html

Do you have another libcurl-using app for the "apps using libcurl" page?
         http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/using/apps.html

I'm also interested in fair and accurate comparisons with other HTTP/FTP
libraries and systems, like getting more details and comments on these pages:

  libwww comparsion: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/libwww.html
  libsoup comparison: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/libsoup.html
  wininet comparison: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/wininet.html

It would also be nice to get comparison pages added for at least neon and serf
too, but I don't know enough about them myself to be able to write up
something.

If you have any other ideas of informational/propaganda pages and stuff we can
put up on the site, I'm all ears. Remember: the more people using libcurl, the
better it'll get and that will benefit the rest of us using libcurl!