Re: Bug in libcurl.m4?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:43:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Aniruddha Diwakar wrote:

> Hi Daniel,

This mail reaches several hundred subscribers, not just me.

And how on earth is this libcurl.m4-related? Please do not abuse your mail
client by replying to totally unrelated mails instead of creating a new one.

Also, you should use a descriptive text in the subjective that hints about
what you'll write about.

> Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\Program
> Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\HelloWorld2.php on line 4

This is not a libcurl issue or problem - it is a PHP/CURL binding problem and
I suggest you use the curl-and-php mailing list or another PHP-related forum
to get further assistance

Good luck!