Re: splay trees

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 00:46:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 May 2006, Xavier Bouchoux wrote:

> I could reproduce it in a friendlier environment!
>
> it seems to loop because the tree is only one element:
> t == t->smaller == t->larger == t->same
> i == 0x4463eb0e
> t->key = -1

Wow. That looks just so wrong. And what splay function is called when you
detect this situation?

> no, num_easy = 1.
> (state = CURLM_STATE_INIT, result = CURLE_OK, socks=0)

Can you make this happen "on demand"? Any chance you can add a call to the
Curl_splayprint() function at some suitable place and log the output during
the running of the process and when when it gets stuck, check a few final
outputs to see how they looked?