Re: How to fully customize the HTTP request

From: Mohamed Lrhazi <lrhazi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:49:35 -0400

Thanks Alex...

> I think there is a problem i the logic, because when you purge a url in
> squid he can't have it in the cache and therefore you get 404.

You're right. the 404s are normal. My point is the number of TCP
connections, regardless of what kind of URLs are being purged... in my
real app I wont send the same URL twice in a row.

> >So, how do I go about getting a CURLOPT_CUSTOMPATH? where can I ask?
>
> Sorry but i don't really understand what do you want with this option.

Well... The option would allow me to say:

purge_url='http://yaqb.org/test-cache/test.html'
c.setopt(c.CUSTOMREQUEST,'PURGE')
c.setopt(c.URL, 'http://mysquid.ip.address/ignore/this/path')
c.setopt(c.CUSTOMPATH,purge_url)