Touble using cURL

From: Frme <frme_at_mail.ru>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:58:44 +0300

> On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Frme wrote:

>> What am I doing wrong?

> Too many to count:

> You didn't tell us what you did or how, nor did you show us any source code,
> explained with details how it failed or mention which libcurl version you used
> for your program.
ok, it's realy my fault...
so,
under Linux in bash I typed the following command:
curl http://qac1.rnmd.net:8080/coreservices/getAds?user=1&contentURL=sports.3gp&clip=sports.3gp&index=0&longform=false
I received no response at all, no errors messages nothing.

(some minutes before I tried to get response from C++ code: the result
is the same, so I decided to fetch the url from command line)

I use the cURL version 7.15.3

What steps should I do to receive the response?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Frme                          mailto:frme_at_mail.ru