Re: Can cURL only POST for SOAP?

From: Christopher Bland <themanatuf_at_juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:01:58 GMT

Thanks for all of the input. I hadn't hear of HTTP pipelining before but it seems like an interesting concept. In analyzing our product much closer it looks like there may be instances where the server will go down unexpectedly, so getting a response from the server is a good idea.

I was able to get my app working and implemented my own CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION so the text isn't simply dropped to the screen (that was another one of my concerns). cURL has definitely sped up my development time!

Thanks again for all of the help, I greatly appreciate it!