Re: Active FTP uploads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 00:53:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Patrick Heeb wrote:

>> I need to see if I can write a program that can repeat this oddity.
>>
> you can use my small piece of code.

Thanks, but I prefer having one that I can add and use as a test case in the
test suite.

I wrote one now but I'm not seeing any failures with this code against my test
ftp server:

   http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/tests/libtest/lib525.c

Does this sample fail on your server - you will need to edit some minor
details if you want to build this source outside of the curl test build tree.

(I intend to add this test as a part of the test suite (with a corresponding
data/tests525 file too) as soon as we've reached somewhere with this problem.)