Re: POSTing data using curl

From: Teresa Thomas <tere.ertw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:35:28 -0400

Thanks Mr Gustafsson for your tip :)

I could do that, but since I pretty much know what exactly to post, I was
wondering if anybody knew the parameters I have to use in:
curl_easy_setopt(curlHandle, XXX , filename? )
to make the content of the POST contain a plain text file (which contains
XML data).

Its probably mentioned somewhere in the documentation and I missed it.

Teresa Thomas

PS: Because of the nature of my application, using the FireFox plugin does