strange behavior on some machines

From: mihir gore <mihirgore_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:42:24 +0530

hi,

I have a client which connects to a server which is uses xmlprc.
The problem I have is as follows:

on some machines the sequence of packets is as follows:

a. http post sent to server (without xml data)
b. server sends a http 100 response
c. xml payload sent to data.
d. server acknowledges,
e. server responds with http status 200 with xml response data.

However on some machines.
a. http post is sent to server with xml data
b. server acknowledges
c. server sends a 100 response
d. server sends a 200 response.
whats happening here is that the http status 100 sent causes curl to close
the socket, so the http 200 is not caught.

Alll machines have the same OS (windows xp), the server is IIS 5.0, ( I am
testing against moveable-type blog server).

I am new to curl, please let me know if you need more info.

Regards
mihir