RE: WinCE Support -2

From: Sonia Subramanian <sonia_subramanian_at_symantec.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:27:12 -0700

Hi,

For example there is a file called CURL/multi.h that has the following

#ifndef _WIN32_WCE
#include <sys/socket.h>
#endif
//#include <sys/time.h> - I commented this out
//#include <sys/types.h> - I commented this out
#include "wince.h" - I added this.
#include <winsock2.h>
#endif

This means that if Wince do not include sys/socket, but nothing w.r.t
sys/time or sys/types which to my knowledge don't exist on WinCE.
I commented the lines out and added another file that does contain time
and type ported for WinCE. Without that I get compilation errors and
this does not seem to be a file that I can discard for curl to compile
on WinCE(esp given the ifndef).
I did come across numerous posts dealing with WinCE compilation.
If this has been successfully compiled on the same I would really
appreciate the list of steps followed.

Thanks,
Sonia.