Receiving HTTP POST message after sending HTTP POST

From: jessica rearick <jmdaisy516_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:01:47 -0400

I need to send an HTTP POST which includes a XML string in the C++
language. I believe that this is being performed properly by using the
following

    // Headers
    headerlist = curl_slist_append (headerlist, "Content-Type:");
    curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, uri);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, headerlist);
    curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,xmlString);

My problem is that I need to receive a HTTP POST xml string from the message
the I have HTTP POSTed. How do I receive an immediate response after I have
performed an HTTP POST?

Thanks for any help!