Re: curl_easy_getinfo for getting the Last Socket SSLHandle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:06:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Ratna Gudlavalleti wrote:

> Looking more into the curl, it has the struct ssl_connect_data, it handles
> all the SSL libs curl support. Is it possible to return the ssl_connect_data

Yuck! No I would not do that. That struct is not fit to get exported to the
public.

If we were to support more custom kinds of read from and write to the socket
and SSL layer libcurl has, I would rather see them added and supported in the
multi interface and not by simply extracting more and more info to the
application layer.