Re: Stack smashed when linked with pthreads

From: Marshall Crocker <marshall_at_iconux.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:23:28 -0500

 From what I can tell, I am using the default 8K stacks. One of the
patches I include adds the option for 4K stacks but it's not selected.
The problem may have to do with the way uClibc implements pthreads.
Maybe it uses more of the stack than glibc?

Maybe I could try reducing curl's stack. I'm only using curl for
sending an http request so I could disable ftp, ssl, telnet, etc.. if
you think that would help?

Thanks for your help,
Marshall