Re: multi-threaded/segmented downloads w/ libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 11:07:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, Anthony L. Bryan wrote:

> I'm looking for someone to write an application using libcurl for metalink
> (an XML file that lists mirror locations & checksums). To see how metalinks
> work, check out aria2 (http://aria2.sf.net). Please contact me if you're
> interested, and we can discuss the details.

Maybe you should just start an open source project for it. You could in fact
get a first multi file transfer system going with the multi-double.c example
snippet and then "only" add some XML parsing to it. That XML parsing might
even be possible to re-use from aria2.

Personally I don't have time for this and I doubt you want to pay my hourly
fees to get me doing this as "real work".