Re: [hiper] it works!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:37:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Alexander Lazic wrote:

> Today i try to make some tests based on this file ;-)
>
> I was very suprised that the ./data/test1000 wasn't found in the data dir?!

See the attached patch. I haven't committed these since there's no way in the
test suite to make these tests not get executed just like any other test if
they are present there. I'm not likely to commit these anytime soon either, as
there's really no point for curl nor libcurl to have these experiments there.

However, you can also edit hipev.c to use another URL or set of URLs instead
of that particular test 1000.