Re: multiple threads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:27:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, kuriakose wrote:

> In libcurl when we use multi-interface and specify the no of handles , as
> many no of connections are made to the server ( say Filezilla ftp server).

Have you read the docs? Each easy handle added to a multi handle will make a
transfer. Each single transfer connects to the server and performs the
operation.

> Now how do we make multiple threads in the server through libcurl .

You can't assume that the server uses threads at all. You can however of
course tell libcurl to (attempt to) download multiple things from the same
server.