Re: Memory leak with reusing easy handles?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:34:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Ates Goral wrote:

> Here's the description of the problem from a co-worker:

> Does anyone have any insight as to why this would leak or how we could fix
> it?

1. What libcurl version? If not the latest, does it happen with 7.15.5?

2. When using the multi interface, sharing the DNS like that is pointless as
    is being shared by default between all handles that are added to the multi
    handle.

3. It is clearly a DNS-cache related leak (based on the valgrind trace). Can
    you make a complete stand-alone program for us that repeats this problems
    so that we can help you track it down?