Re: optimizing TYPE in FTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006, Armel Asselin wrote:

> was it corrupted? if you fixed it in place before applying it i'd be
> interested to see your change so as to have a chance to not do again so same
> errors

It had the PRQUOTE stuff included that I already have applied and that wasn't
related to optmizing TYPE, it caused compiler warnings, compiler errors, one
test case failed (and thus proved it didn't work properly) and seven test
cases had to be adjusted since libcurl now sends less TYPE commands.

The changes I did are easiest visible by doing a cvs diff from before and
after my commit, or with the links visible on this page right now and for a
while more: http://curl.haxx.se/auto/cvshistory.html

Of course, these are your patch with my edits.

I'm not complaining, really, I'm just pointing this out so that you can check
a bit more when you provide your next patch!