Re: Weird crash in multi_socket()

From: Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:36:00 -0500

> > I am getting a wierd segfault in the attached program.

> When you do what? I've tried it a bit and it doesn't crash on me.

When I stuff a bunch of URL's into the pipe at once, e.g.
cat my-url-list > hiper.fifo
(see attached)

> Although I should also tell you that it doesn't work anymore if you let the transfers
> complete, as then it doesn't seem to be able to add new transfers...

Hopefully it should, when I can get it working correctly.

> (Using CVS HEAD right now, on Linux 2.6)
Same here, CVS from yesterday, I'll update again just to make sure.

 - Jeff

P.S. I'm on a dial-up connection here, not sure if that might make a difference.