Resolving Threading-Issues with LibCurl

From: Lawrence Yang <lawrence.yang_at_autodesk.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:14:40 +0800

Gurus,

I just began to use LibCurl to undertake a time-critical project, which
is supposed to be cross-platform. And when I read the LibCurl tutorial,
I found there was a section about multi-threading issues, which is
becoming my biggest concern about whether to proceed with LibCurl. I am
just wondering if someone has resolved this issue before. Besides, how
shall I build LibCurl with c-ares support? And how shall I set the two
call-back functions so that Open-SSL could be used safely in
multi-threading environment?

Regards

Lawrence

Sep 13th, 2006