Getting Multi Info in Perl

From: Karel K. <karel06_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:27:55 +0200

 Hello,

I am not a perl expert, so maybe my question is rather primitive.

I am trying to set up a perl program that reuses handles being passed
to curl multi. The perl-module's documentation however does not have any
reference to curl_multi_info_read and similar functions.

1. Is there any way to receive a list of all handles that were passed to
Curl Multi, the number of running processes etc. Or do I have to store the
information on Curl-Easy handles created in separate variables and query
them directly?

2. Alternatively: Referring to the multi.pl example provided with curl, how
would I detect a timed-out transfer? There does not seem to be a kind of
error callback or something like that.

Thanks for any suggestions.