Re[4]: SOCKS proxy problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:19:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Dmitriy Sergeyev wrote:

> Here is my changes relative to SOCKS proxy connection.

And attached here is my take at editing your patch into being more curl-style
and fixing the return code situation previously mentioned. Can you just verify
that it seems to work?

> Regarding timeouts. I really hesitated about using conn->created in
> Curl_read_all(), may be something else must be stated here?

Why? And I renamed the function to 'blockread_all' since it is static it
shouldn't have a Curl_ prefix and I wanted to make it really obvious that it
reads blocking.

> And a small fix:
> I think "#include <ca-bundle.h>" in url.c need to be IFDEF'ed like this:
>
> #ifdef CURL_CA_BUNDLE
> #include <ca-bundle.h>
> #endif

Nope, it really shouldn't. Why would that be needed? The actual CURL_CA_BUNDLE
define is done within that header file so it seems weird to include it based
on the define within it...