Adding libssh2 support to curllib

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:17:02 -0400

I have started adding libssh2, for sftp, to a program of mine that
already uses libcurl. I know there has been requests for this in the
past. I don't know if I will have time to finish, but before I
start.... libssh2 documentation is very sparse, but is very simple.
Basically you use libssh2_sftp_open(), libssh2_sftp_read(),
libssh2_sftp_write(), and friends.

My first, and most important question, is will this methodology fit
into libcurl for FTP? I ask because it is called sftp, but is not
very FTP-like.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .