RE: ftps using curl to filezilla server

From: kuriakose <kuriakose_at_huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 22:27:45 +0530

Please can you help how to implement this using libcurl through code .

I tried use ftp in url , and use curl SSL options. It is taking as ordinary
ftp and not enabling ssl featues..

I think you have tried ftps with filezilla through libcurl .

Please help !

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Kuriakose

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____