RE: valgrind errors with libcurl

From: Camp, TracyX E <tracyx.e.camp_at_intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:30:22 -0700

These are a common form of 'false positive' that you get from valgrind.
OpenSSL seems to be particularly offensive. I once emailed the valgrind
maintainers about these and there is apparently something that can be
done about this, but the details escape me and the solution would lie
with OpenSSL.

Tracy Camp