Re: libssh2 scp working?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:59:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, James Housley wrote:

> Seems to state all paths are absolute.

Indeed, those paragraphs prove me wrong.

I don't like how they make you have to depend on the remote server
implementing ~-globbing to be able to reach a user's home dir, nor do I like
how they've decided to not work like FTP URIs work. ;-(

Not that my dislikes matter, since we should adhere to the standards as close
as possible and I consider the draft-ietf-secsh-scp-sftp-ssh-uri the standard
here.