Re: Re: ftp error

From: <zhouhao_at_ifis.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 9:32:59 +0800

Thanks for your reply. I think these messages are clear by themselves but I simply don't have any clue about it. Does this mean the errors are in ftp server or in ftp client? Actually my ftp client program is simple. It just list all the files in server and download them one by one. After downloading, I'll delete all the files in server. The error happens occasionally, not always. So it's very hard to add VERBOSE to my program since it will generate a very big log file. Can you give me a generic explanation what is the cause of these kinds of errors.

Thanks,

Zhou Hao