Re: using curl with Borland C++ on windows

From: Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.ziccardi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:10:16 +0200

I've compiled libcurl with BCC some month ago
( I have a project that must work with Visual Studio and BCC too, and I *had
to*
compile libcurl with both compilers to make it work).

If you care, I can send you that compiled DLL with its .lib file.

Beaware that my libcurl version is not the latest one. I don't remember
which version it is,
however I think curl has some function to get the version.

Regards,
Massimiliano