libssh2 patch 10/17

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:31:33 -0400

I have taken most of your feed back from the first patch set. I have
added
* cleaned up configure.ac
* Version information
* scp upload and download
* options to set authentication types, file paths for the id_dsa/
id_dsa.pub files for key based auth
* more messages to show what is happening and where the failures are.
* sftp DOES NOT WORK

curl -O scp://housley@baby:~/rc.conf <-- works

curl -T rc.conf scp://housley@baby:~/rc2.conf <--- works

curl -T rc.conf scp://housley@baby:~/work/ <--- works creates
rc.conf in the directory ~/work/

curl -T rc.conf scp://housley@baby:~/work <--- doens't work right.
creates work in the directory ~/work/

Not sure if this is a libssh2 issue or curl.

I noticed that both ftp and tftp are driven by state machines. I
will probably have to do the same for sftp. Do you have any tips
before I start that?

The next question is that sftp allows me to open the remote directory
with libssh2_sftp_opendir() and libssh2_sftp_readdir() just like you
would use opendir() and readdir() on a local file system. Would you
recommend that I return a directory listing like a "normal" ftp
connection would to allow things to work easier for other software?

Last question, in this email, where in the connectdata structure is
the filename/path of the uploaded file? On upload I would like to
set the permissions and mtime and atime to match.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .