RE: libssh2 patch 10/17

From: Behnam Rashidian <BRashidian_at_zeugmasystems.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:27:12 -0700

I got one step further with libSSH2 and I decided to post a good link I
found that shows how to build libSSH2 for those who might need it.

http://www.verify.ethz.ch/goto-cc/examples/libssh2.html

It also shows how to make the sample file. Anyways back to my question,
How to I apply the libssh2_patch.txt?

Thanks