RE: Curl library crashes with Norton Security Suite installed

From: Camp, TracyX E <tracyx.e.camp_at_intel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:50:49 -0700

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, you would have to use a kernel debugger to
investigate this (as in windbg). Your MSVC debugger is only capable of
debugging user-space applications, your issue lies in the kernel. I
suspect your work around would probably be the solution offered by the
vendor anyways.... ;)

Tracy Camp