Re: Autobuild table information

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:30:09 +0200

On 26 Oct 2006 Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I think I'll start with outputting some specific texts for the
> cases where a test can't run due to the server failing to
> start or when an unknown server is running on the test
> port, to be able to count those occurances and display
> on the summary page.

Maybe on the Autobuild Table, not to eat up too much real estate, it
could be a new column with a header such as 'Not run' and a mapped
field (the way now the options column is) with the different reasons
for a test not to run when configured to do so.

In this way there would be no indication of the number of tests that
did not run for example for not being able to start the ftp server,
but there would be an indication such as "---f----" when one or more
tests did not run because the ftp server did not start.

If besides the ftp server also the http server failed starting the
indication could be "---fh---" with yellow background.

If all tests were run then the indication could be "--------" or just
"none" with white background.

Just another idea.

--