RE: 'curl_multi_strerror' undeclared error

From: Jacob Fritz-A17682 <fritzjacob_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:55:22 +0800

Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se
[mailto:curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Daniel Stenberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:37 AM
To: libcurl development
Subject: Re: 'curl_multi_strerror' undeclared error

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Jacob Fritz-A17682 wrote:

> I am getting the following error with "curlpp-0.7.0-pre2" version. on
> Linux mechine.

You should probably consider using the curlpp list to approach the
curlpp people then. It is a separate project from libcurl.

> Multi.cpp:48: `curl_multi_strerror' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> Multi.cpp:48: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each
> function it appears in.)

It sounds as if you're using curlpp version that expects a libcurl
version with curl_multi_strerror() around and your libcurl version is
too old.

--
  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support:
http://haxx.se/curl.html