Re: BUG#25: Connection-Close not recognised by Https over Proxy with Authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:02:18 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Source wrote:

> I did a patch for this BUG - and for me, it seems to run. Sorry, but I had
> to introduce a new ErrorCode - that is only used internally. I can also
> define a flag in one of the structures to transport the needed information
> between the calls.
>
> I tried not to change to much. Would you please have a look on the changed
> files (attached) if you see any problems. I am open for all comments.

Thanks!

Please provide the fix as a patch ("diff -ur oldsourcedir newsourcedir >
bigpatch"), and not complete files since we want to put your change on top of
lots of other changes - it also makes it a lot easier to review the exact
changes you did.

And please consider making it against 7.16.0 or CVS instead of 7.15.5 since
lots of internals have changed and it might not apply easily on a recent
version.