BUG#25: Connection-Close not recognised by Https over Proxy with Authentication

From: Olaf <source_at_stueben.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:53:46 +0100

I did a patch for this BUG - and for me, it seems to run. Sorry, but I had
to introduce a new ErrorCode - that is only used internally. I can also
define a flag in one of the structures to transport the needed information
between the calls.

I tried not to change to much. Would you please have a look on the changed
files (diff against 7.16.0 is attached) if you see any problems. I am open
for all comments.

Thanks!

Olaf

  • application/octet-stream attachment: bigpatch