libcurl with sftp support

From: Satish Mittal <satish.mittal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:32:05 +0530

Hi Guys,

Quite recently I have been noticing efforts to put sftp client support into
libcurl (using libssh2 library). Has it been incorporated into any recent
release of libcurl? Is there any libcurl release somewhere that I can grab
and try out the sftp functionality?

I have been using libcurl quite happily in my product. Now I need to add
SSH2 based sftp client support to it, and I was trying out writing my own
wrapper over libssh2 for this purpose. But I am seeing some issues. May be
people out here have a workable code. I would be quite happy to see sftp
going into libcurl as soon as possible.

Regards,

Satish

--
"The happiest of people donĀ“t necessarily have the best of everything, they
just make the most of everything that comes along their way."