Question about an outdated API function

From: Friedrich Dominicus <frido_at_q-software-solutions.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:27:21 +0100

I know, I know I'm around 5 years behind. However I've looked into the
libcurl ruby bindings with the links on the libcurl pages.

But (of course you expected this), I've run into probblems:
- One does compile but crashes (the library which was wrappted with
SWIG)
- One does compile and seems to work (but it's implementation was not
very DRY. And the big problem for me. It uses curl_formparse, which
well by any means( 5 Years!!) is outdated. Now I counf formparse in
the main.c from curl and there the wrote it follows the deprecated
curl_formparse, I have not followed it throug completly but it seems
it expects some value pairs separated by =

However I have not idea on hot to replace this stuff with the
curl_formadd function.

Could anyone comment on the old format what the input for the first
parameter was and how to change that?

Regards
Friedrich